With the holidays right around the corner I wanted to give you some helpful resources to get you started on decorating and planning for the family; whether that be meals or traveling.
The following list was gathered from Amazon.com
- Celebrating Home: Decorating for the Holidays and Seasons (Seasons of Cannon Falls)
- Country Living Merry & Bright: 301 Festive Ideas for Celebrating Christmas
- The American Patriot's Treasury of Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas: Old-World Table Settings, Recipes, Games, Hand Crafts, and Party Ideas for Cultural Enrichment and Pleasure
- Thanksgiving 101: Celebrate America's Favorite Holiday with America's Thanksgiving Expert
- Christmas (Williams-Sonoma)
- Christmas: Decorations, Feasts, Gifts, Traditions (1000 Hints, Tips and Ideas)
This list is intentionally left incomplete. What are your favorite books for the holiday season to get you prepared and ready to enjoy a low stress season?
Inside the edition:
- The Matriarch of Merriment by Sazmira
- Holiday Tips and Ideas by Danae
- Holiday Traditions by Whipmaster Bob Clark
- The Great Christmas Tree Adventure by BootPig
- Gift Wrap Like a PorkChop by PorkChop
- Making Croissants for the Holidays by Wildfluers
- Also Tons of Holiday Recipe Cards!