Submissive Guide isn't the only place you can get quality information about the topics of BDSM and this month I've been focusing on sadomasochism and pain play. So I've done a bit of research and pulled together some of the best online reading on the topic. Browse the list, watch the videos and learn more about pain play.
- Processing Pain and Being a Masochist - lunaKM
- Processing Pain - The Heron Clan
- Sadism, Masochism, Consent and All That - Adventures in Sexuality
- Processing Pain - The Submission Mission
- The Path of Pain: Spiritual BDSM - Reality Sandwich
- Processing Pain - The Multiplicity of Me
- How to Build Up Pain Tolerance - BDSM Academy
Videos on Kink Academy (currently just 14.95/mo.)
What is Pain? - What is Pain? How do we respond to pain? These are just two of the questions Lee Harrington addresses in this 7-minute video. In a culture that seeks to eliminate pain, how do we experience pain and discuss that experience with our partners? Lee’s definitions, insights, and recommendations are sure to help us understand each other and communicate better as well.
- Lee Harrington’s second video on pain is a 15-minute discussion on how to adjust (increase or decrease) the amount of pain we take. Lee offers various techniques (body movement, vocalization, breathing, focus, etc.) and shares his wisdom on the motivations and intentions for pain play. If you like to give or receive pain, this video is for you!
What Does it Mean if You Like SM Porn?
- Clinical Sexologist Dr. Robert Dunlap explains the psychology behind an interest in sadomasochistic (or "SM") porn. He reassures you that it's not a matter of being sick, but rather a mental process that helps you live out your fantasies.
- Scotty and Alex cool down after all the spanking action of the previous clips by talking about the physiology of this kind of impact play. There are a lot of things that can go on, from reddening of the skin to the "leathery" feeling from a lot of spanks. Alex gives her perspective and her favorite methods while Scotty reminds us that everybody's different
- Stefanos and Shay discuss and demonstrate body language during impact play throughout this six-minute video. They identify many common nonverbal cues, though the reactions of bottoms/submissives vary; and Stefanos and Shay suggest ways to respond.
- Mistress Servalan discusses the essentials of making a masochist during this eight-minute video. She highlights the importance of positions, connection, appreciation, timing, choice, pacing, courage, and a variety of other topics and feelings throughout the clip. And she demonstrates a few techniques as well.
- What is cathartic play, why do it, and what do you need to do it? Rhiannon answers these questions and more in her thoughtful and honest 5-minute discussion. Watch, and allow your kink to help process your everyday life. A great video for anyone interested in more intense and intimate sexual experiences.
Buy Processing Pain in Play from SubmissiveGuide.com
If every play session ends before you want it to, or you feel like you wimp out- you too can benefit from learning healthier more successful pain processing techniques!
Processing Pain in Play is a downloadable e-book that will give you the secrets to better pain processing for longer more exciting play sessions and meaningful, rewarding SM exchanges.
I was once where you are now. I wished I could endure more pain or that I could reach subspace whenever I wanted. And now I can. I’ve learned the right and wrong ways to process pain and can use them to better benefit each and every time we play.