Today I'd like to share with you a tool that is very helpful for larger families of any type. If you have more than a couple kids or a poly family that needs to coordinate calendars then Cozi might be a great solution.
What can you do with Cozi?
With Cozi, you can organize your family’s appointments, routines, schedules and activities in one place, then add on your birthdays, meal plans (with paid plan), and even the daily weather report, and you’ve got a single go-to resource that’s easy to use and has everything you need to stay on top of daily family life. Now that’s a calendar you’ll WANT to look at every day!
Your life is busy and knowing what everyone is doing from one moment to the next need organization. Cozi helps with that. Anyone can access the family calendar from their own computers, phones or other mobile devices. With Cozi, you can:
- View individual schedules, or the whole family all at once in a color-coded calendar.
- Receive appointment reminders by text or email.
- Get an agenda email for the upcoming week sent direct to the inbox of any family member.
- Quickly enter appointments using your own words, “Lunch noon tomorrow”.
- View existing Internet calendars, including personal iCals (Google or Yahoo calendar), or public iCals (sports or school calendars).
- Use Cozi’s Schedule feature to enter recurring activities like sports practices, childcare, and school schedules.
- Sync Cozi with Microsoft Outlook or get your appointments right on your desktop.
… and MANY more features.
How do you organize your family life? Do you use a Master calendar on the wall? Would this work for your busy home? Let me know!